The Sienna Plein Air Tripod with ballhead is an exceptional piece of equipment. This 4 section tripod has aluminum alloy legs and magnesium alloy components which provide fast setup and the durability needed by plein air painters and professional photographers alike. The Sienna Tripod comes with a shoulder strap and carrying case made of high-quality durable materials to provide maximum protection of your tripod and ballhead.
- Maximum Load: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Max Height: (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Extended 59.4″ in (1510 mm)
- Max Height: (24° Leg Angle) w/Column Retracted 50.8″ in (1290 mm)
- Folded Length: 22″ in (559 mm)
- Number of Leg Sections: 4 Leg Lock Type Quick-Lock
- Independent Leg Spread: Yes, with 3 stops
- Center Column Grooved-Rapid
- Head Mount Thread Size 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Head Mount Thread Size 1/4″-20
- Quick Release (QR) Plate Snap-in
- QR Plate - Top Mount Surface 60mmL × 49mmW
Additional Tripod Accessories are available.
Additional Rubber Feet
Additional Metal Feet