Beautiful and strong, the Halley will tilt into a table for gessoing, varnishing or watercolor work. It will tilt forward for pastel artists to allow the pastel dust to fall from the work surface. The Halley also has a multitude of settings for use with oil, acrylic or airbrush.
- Maximum canvas height: 80" vertical; 82" horizontal
- Base width/depth: 23" x 27"
- Compact easel height: 54"
- Maximum easel height: 84"
- Height when used as a table: 36"
- Self-leveling tray features a melamine paint mixing surface with a small stainless steel cup for solvent
- Shipping weight: 52 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 55" x 29" x 8"
- Ships UPS; some assembly req.
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, pastel and watercolor